The Kingz Seal"Play with certainty - independent online gambling player's insurance up to £1000 in value.
OnlineSlots.plus is committed to reliable and accurate information and we take responsibility for our recommendations."
This is why we are prepared to refund a player their cumulative deposits made at any gambling site we promote if the player ends up having a bad experience or does not get paid out their winnings.
There are way too many online gambling portals that make a variety of unfounded claims regarding the operators they promote, and very few who are willing to back themselves. We do not claim any of the online gambling sites we promote to be "the best", but we do know that we have enough faith in their integrity to make a commitment to protect players we refer by means of our guarantee.
So wherever you see the Kingz Seal on this site, you can play with the peace of mind that in the unlikely event of something going wrong, OnlineSlots.plus will bail you out.
The King'z Seal is like an insurance policy, and protects your deposits to a cumulative value of £1000.
Here is how a player can make a claim under the Kingz Seal:
- The Seal is only valid if a gambling site refuses to pay legitimate winnings to a player OR if a player no longer has access to their deposits
- Once a player has notified OnlineSlots.plus of the refusal to pay, we will launch our own independent investigation into the matter
- A claim will only be valid if we are able to conclusively prove that the gambling site is at fault.
- Our first attempt will also be to resolve the matter with the operator through mediation
- However, if mediation fails, we will pay the claim up to a maximum of £1000
With the quality of the online gambling sites we promote, we feel confident that we should have to process very few claims, but players will gain added confidence by playing at a site that has been awarded the Kingz Seal.
Terms and conditions
- We will not intervene in matters that have been unresolved for more that 90 days
- We reserve the right to refuse a claim from a player if we believe the evidence points towards an error or wrongdoing of the player.
- We will not process a claim if the player is in contravention of the terms and conditions of the gambling operator in question (unless we deem such terms to be unfair or ambiguous).
- Any claims or questions should be directed to the address specified below. We will provide a questionnaire to gather the necessary information that will enable us to process the claim.
- Our seal applies to all products supported by an operator (for example, in the case of our Seal being awarded to an online casino, and they also run a sports betting site, the Kingz Seal covers the sportsbook).
- Claims need to be lodged in writing, at the E-mail address provided below. Failure to provide us with any information we may require to make an assessment may void the claim.
- Our decision to pay or not to pay is final, and our decision alone.
Any claims or questions should be directed to editor at OnlineSlots.plus. We will provide a questionnaire to gather the necessary information that will enable us to process the claim.